ANST - re: p-word: political considerations

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Feb 17 16:19:02 PST 1998

On 17 Feb 98 at 16:22, Keith Hood wrote:

>  I will address your points one at a time, but first I want to
> note you did not dispute the main point of my missive--that all the
> problems supposedly caused by this kingdom's size can be solved
> without splitting it into principalities.  Dividing the kingdom is
> not the only answer, and I have yet heard no good reason for not
> trying lesser cures first. ....

consider ... in the past, if a group had not decided that it was in
their best interest to form a regional principality (based on
political and geographic associations that made more sense to them)
from a larger kingdom, there would be no Ansteorra today.  those that
broke away started small, and in time grew to be big enough that now
history is repeating itself and a new generation is questioning the
wisdom of such a "re-organization" yet again ... true, the new
entities will be smaller, but they will better reflect their unique
bonds, and in time will grow.

'wolf
... KLFA

... in diversity there is strength