ANST - P-word

Leanan fairee at geocities.com
Wed Feb 18 01:46:55 PST 1998

August...well from what i know..August would be bad...Pennsic...too many
people go and to ask the fighters whether knight, squire or simply lord..to
decide between the two isnt a very good idea...and what does three more
months really accomplish?.....just my thoughts....Leanan

>Just in the past few years Crown Tourney has been moved from
>mid-November to mid-October.  How outrageous would it be to
>move it up to say...August?  This would give us two pairs of royals
>to share the responsibilities of travel and court.
>

>Just something to think about,
>Gio.

The woman of your dreams
Who rules your nitemares