ANST - P-word words

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Feb 18 07:44:17 PST 1998

Edrei the Quiet wrote, about a p-name:
> I think "Minbar" has a nice ring to it :)

I was at an Atlantean herald's party at Yule ... and most of the
people were in one corner talking Babylon 5.  It was great.

Anyway, the Arabic word of "pulpit", I believe, is not productive
of medieval-style location names.  Despite the Minbari having
a priest caste, a warrior caste, and a worker caste
(and the series creator, JMS, says he had no idea of the
three-fold model of medieval society) ...

Daniel "in Galen's name.  We live for the BoD, we die
for the BoD" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.