ANST - P-word lead-in

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Feb 18 11:01:33 PST 1998

Heilsa all....

Kief again...

Lord Johann writes...

>The current purpose of this discussion is to streamline and decentralize in
>an effort to cut down on logistics.  I suspect that we will still be Ansteorra,
>but with an ability to keep things running in a more efficient manner by
>reducing the workload.

What gives you the idea that this will cut down on the workload? The Regional
Officers are already doing the paperwork... The principality officers would be
doing the same thing (reporting to their Kingdom superiors) as well as
reporting to their Prince and Princess...add in the fact that a principality
newletter would eventually be published. New masses of paperwork for the
heralds college with the addition of names, armory, badges, and such for the
new principality... So, as you can see, logically, there will be more workload,
not less...

>In this particular case, since we are getting a bit crowded, going to
>"principality" status makes perfect logical sense.

I do not see us, Ansteorra, being "too crowded" we have less members than when
the BoD incident happened... Our membership has never rebounded from that time.
In fact, we have fewer chapters now than then...

>(Oh, God.  There I go, bringing logic into the situation.  When will I ever
>learn?)
>
>Lord Johann  (Paul)

Sir Kief av Kiersted, OP, Baron Raven's Fort (ret.)

"One Star...One Kingdom..."