ANST - P-words...in a nut-shell.

Dennis Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:19:26 PST 1998

Salut , Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Our right noble brother Sir Kief says:
>I still believe that if one lives in the principality of "X" then they owe
>their loyalty to the principality...first...to the Kingdom...second. At least
>that is the picture that I've seen from all the other principality folk
>everywhere I've traveled in the last 14 years....

I find this a curious observation.  I was a knight of Atenveldt and a
resident of the Principlaity of Artemisia.  I suppose it could be a
different matter for those who lived in the Principality of
Drachenwald--the rest of the kingdom being so far away--but that's an
unusual case.  I know I've never heard a Westerner introduce him/herself as
a Cynaguan.

I swore fealty to the Crown of Atenveldt and held my barony in fief for
Their Aten Majesties.  The protocol should always be kingdom first,
principality second, barony third.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Dennis G. Grace