ANST - P-word

joelight joelight at lx.net
Wed Feb 18 15:14:06 PST 1998

Okay...deep breath before plunge....

I think that we have to look at this not just with our hearts, but our
heads.  When the Colonists looked to break away from England, one of the
major issues was the fear of losing identity with their homeland and all it
stood for.  Could this be the big question in all our minds?  If so, I don't
see it happening.  We will always carry a part of Ansteorra with us, no
matter where we grow from here.  We will take all these wonderful traditions
and incorporate them into a new creation...and isn't that the ultimate form
of rememberance of a Mother Kingdom?  We must move forward or we will
stagnate and die.    Ulrica