ANST - P-word

Kingdom Seneschal kingsen at ionet.net
Thu Feb 19 00:00:09 PST 1998

I have been very reluctant to enter into this fray because if there is a
petition, I will be the one to review it.  That having been said, the
office of Kingdom Seneschal will work with anyone who is attempting to put
together a legitimate Principality package.  I will give anyone who
requests it the forms and the rules by which a petition must be drawn up
and validated.  I will not take an active side, as Kingdom Seneschal,
either for or against the issue.  I would recommend that if anyone is
serious about putting together a petition, they need to get out and talk to
the other people in their proposed area to see if the idea will fly.  At
this time the same membership voting rules apply towards Principality
petitions as apply for Baronial petitions.  So if anyone is seriously
interested you can give me a call (or e-mail) and I will discuss it with
you.  Lastly, I will Not allow this to become a point of conflict in and of
itself.  This is serious business and should not be entered into lightly.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Baron of Wiesenfeuer
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra