ANST - New Southern Region mailing list..

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:40:29 PST 1998

---Kerridwen <Kerridwen at geocities.com> wrote:
> Okay..time for the ignorant question.  I live in the Steppes.
> What region is this?
> <Feeling pretty sheepish for not knowing>
> Kerridwen

You happen to dwell in Central Region, m'lady (gender presumed from
name, please to forgive if I have leapt to incorrect conclusion).

Central Region also has a mailing list, central at ansteorra.ORG.
I'm list admin for central; sign-up process is the same as for
southern with appropriate replacements...

===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com