ANST - just a percentage of principality purple, please?

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:18:04 PST 1998

---Dennis and/or Dory Grace <amazing at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> I proposed:
> >Can we have purple in there somewhere? I like purple. ;->
> Conor pelted:
> >No purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> You're just saying that purpure meaness.
>
> Perplexedly, I press you as a fellow peer and plead: But I liiiiike
> purple!!!!!!!!!! Perchance we could put just a paltry portion in
> place? A petite perk of pointelistic presentation, appropriately
> positioned? Plus, purple passes for period; on the precipice,
> perhaps, but proudly and with panache!
>
> Aquilanne

Pshaw! A paltry pittance only, dear Peer. Posthaste, pray preview
precursors and post-period practices, pitting puny purple against
robust reds or ghastly greens, and peruse possibly poor pigments
purveyed for purple portrayal, perhaps even portraiture. Purple
passes poorly on parade, perchance except for proud honors perched
upon poles where perfect banners of other hues process at the
penultimate point of units filled with pounding marchers.

Betimes, boldly & brashly voiced I bear a bounteous and beautific
banner choice: blue.  Better, bright banners of blue are bravely
born by bold banner-bearers, beating down even broken paths with
their bootheels, baring the brass of the besmitten soul before all
who would behold!

Azure'dly an appropriate aspect, Aquilanne?

<VBEG>