ANST - Principality Arms Discussion

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Feb 20 12:45:49 PST 1998

Heilsa Aquilanne and all other fine and wonderful folk...

You penned...

>our beloved Kief ponders:

Oooooooh...*blush*...I didn't know you cared...*grin*

>Oooh, a lion's head crowned and erased--I like that! Very bold, lots of
>opportunities for cool artistic license and interpretation (artist talking
>here). I'm not sure I like the idea of a cheif, though. Seems to me the
>overall design would be way more impressive without a chief, and I still
>really, really like the idea of the laurel wreath issuing from a star at
>base.  So with those modifications, it would be something like: "Sable, a
>lion's head crowned erased and affronte', within a laurel wreath issuant
>from a mullet of 5 greater and 5 lesser points in base Or." (Did I get the
>heraldese close there?)

I thought the "embattled" was kinda......"poetic"...given the circumstance...

*sly grin*

You want, "Sable, a lion's head crowned, erased, and affronte' within a laurel
wreath issuant from a mullet of 5 greater and 5 lesser points Or."
(Position of the mullet is in base by default.)

I still like the Sable Stars above the lion's head though... Drqw them both out
and see...*grin*

>OOOOOHH!! OOOOOHH!!!! And it could be langued and orbed purpure!!!!! Yes
>yes yes yes yes!!!!!

Ahhhh, yes, a patroness of purpure passionate past the point of prediction....
Playfully, painful punatrix of prose and penmanship.....

>Aquilanne

Glad to be a help...

Kief........the "beloved"