ANST - Straw Poll for Southern Corridor!

Stonewall Van Wie III svanwie at davlin.net
Fri Feb 20 18:27:01 PST 1998

> Stonewall Van Wie III said something that sounded like:
> > Since the Southern end of Interstate 35 is at Laredo, I assume that you are
> > speaking of the entirety of South Texas to the fringes of the Hill Country.
>
> Honestly, if I understand it right, they were looking at the Southern
> Region primarly. Seawinds is in the Coastal Region. Of course I would
> assume that anyone creating a principality based on Regions would ask
> the logical fringe groups if they wanted to join as well.
>
> Ciao,
Yeah, I had kind of figured that out and was simply trying to get people to
look at a map and realize the way that the regions are gerrymandered.  If the
proposed pricipality ever became a kingdom, the three South Texas shires would
have to drive almost 300 hundred miles to the nearest in-kingdom events and to
reach many of them would have to drive through another kingdom.

That would be a ridiculous and disastrous result.

Willem
----
Stonewall Van Wie III         svanwie at davlin.net