ANST - Principality Arms Discussion

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 23 23:13:24 PST 1998

Daniel said (wontonly peeving good Lord Timo's pet)

Timo rebuffed with:
>>I've heard this point many times. "Oh, It's so hard doing all those itty
>>bitty spots" Sheesh. I cant belive that in such a large and well rounded
>>kingdom so many people have such a hard time with the "ermine" family that
>>it is in fashion to dissuade persons from using that on armory.

and Lyonel supported Timo (and his poor peeved pet) with:
>Vivat, Cozyn Timotheus.  What sad times are these when passing ruffians can
>besmisrch the most regal of furs at will.
>
>vostre cozyn
>Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
>(Pean, an angel statant affronte within a bordure Or)

Here here!  Denouncing any member of this most noble fur would be like unto
praising mundanity and revelling in the blase'! Why, it would be almost as
bad as being so unfortunate a soul as to not be able to see or appreciate
the royal color purple!

aesthetically yours
Aquilanne
(Purpure, a bend ermine between a seahorse erect and a dolphin hariant, Or)

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu