ANST - principalities, populace, and percentages

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Feb 24 07:02:49 PST 1998

In the words of the wise philosopher,

"I don't think so, Tim."

Provinces are just baronies without Baron/ess.  Runs like a
shire.

I don't believe you could have a province which included baronies
as a part of it.

What we need is an amendment to kingdom law which creates regions
as a type of branch and authorizes registration of proper names
and armory to them.

- Galen of Bristol