ANST - The BoD Incident?

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:49:45 PST 1998

---"Nathan W. Jones" <njones at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >  Daniel, as apt a summation of the Meltdown as I would hope
> > to see from an Ansteorran. Or from any other kingdom, for
> > that matter, in that I doubt they would have quite the same
> > take concerning Inman's treatment of the "One True Waver" --
> > having not been present...
> Ah, but Amra...don't forget the most dramatic part. That mere
> moments after Inman ripped the "One True Waiver" the Wrath of
> God(s) came upon us. Forcing us all to flee and take cover,
> and ending the event a day early.
> Gio,
> amateur historian.

Coincidence? *Could* be... but, as with the "Apprentice Tax" story,
I was there. I bear witness. I held open the tent foor for "Paula
Revere"

Alas, like so many truly amazing events, You Had To Be There for the
full effect to sink in. Kinda like the JFKennedy assassination: I
certainly remember where *I* was when I heard the news.

And I will never forget the event and the circumstances whereby I
witnessed an old friend receive high honor and an angry king give
voice to a kingdom's discontent.

The light & water show was "gravy".

===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com