ANST - nephews

Denise Houston myde at gte.net
Tue Feb 24 12:44:22 PST 1998

Can anyone tell me what SCA policy is concerning minors at events?  My
specific question is that I'd like to bring one or both of my nephews to
our next camping event.  Neither of their parents are in the SCA but they
have given me the OK to take them if its allowed.  Would they need some
sort of waiver?  Would I need written permission from their parents?  The
children in question are both under 9 years of age, if that matters.

Thank you for your help ...
                                            Mairi M'Donnyle