ANST - nephews

Cougar!! cougar17 at swbell.net
Thu Feb 26 08:10:25 PST 1998

I would assume that a well written waiver would cover medical
emergencies, but if not, you might want to contact the local Emergency
Room, I'm SURE you will find one there. I wouldnt worry about this too
much though. A guardian can give actual consent for EMS treatment of a
minor. If a life threatening emergency exisits, "Implied Consent"
automaticaly kicks in, and the EMS personnel will treat. It's not like
it is in the movies, when a kid needs an operation, and the parents are
out of town, and there is a mad rush to find them and fax a consent form
so the kid doesnt die. Nice story line, but pure Hollywood.

						Cougar!!