ANST - Minor Waiver/Permit to Treat

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:25:19 PST 1998

The current society minor waiver is a "bearer" document (it does not have
the name of the party responsible for the minor on the document and just
gives permission for the minor to be at the event and that if anything
happens to the minor the SCA is not-Responsible)

A general permit to treat waiver would include:

1. "I LEGALNAME do hereby give LEGALNAME permission to treat or arrange
emergency medical care for my child CHILDSLEGALNAME from DATE to DATE"

2. Child's Legal name, Allergies

3. Legal Guardian's Name, address and phone number

4. Legal Guardian's Signature and Date of signing

Hope this helps

Lorraine