ANST - Lyonnesse

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Thu Feb 26 14:46:27 PST 1998

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 17:21:37 GMT larkin at webstar.net (Lord Larkin O'Kane)
writes:
>On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 00:34:36 -0600, dentim at myriad.net (Tim Lozos)
>wrote:
>
>>Greetings!
>>
>>Does anyone know what time the armor inspections start for Lyonnesse?
>>

>Most likely, about half hour after it's anounced. And that about half
>hour after it's listed in the plan for the day.
>

>Larkin      I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
>===         If this post offends you, please tell me privately.

If anything you may have underestimated the delay, if the last few events
I have attended are used as a gauge.

By the way,  Why all the "defender" events anyway?
 I want to see a "(insert branch here) Offender" event.
Where the winner would be the one who ticks off the most residents an one
hour.
Give it some thought!

Talk to you later,

Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB