ANST - oops elfsea springfaire

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Fri Feb 27 15:00:14 PST 1998

> had already posted what you just posted _again_ in its entirety

Do keep net lag in mind -- a message doesn't hit
everyone's mailbox at the same time.  As well, I've
often forgotten to read my entire mailbox before replying,
and sometimes looked stupid by saying what someone else has
already said.

In fact, I haven't read my whole mailbox NOW,
so someone else may have made the above points,
in which case I'm sorry for echoing them ...

Daniel "and if *they* have mentioned the possibility
that *they* haven't read *their* mailbox, I apologize
recursively until done" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.