ANST - Kingdom Academy of the Rapier

Erik Langhans modius at cityscope.net
Sat Jan 3 12:52:14 PST 1998

I am putting in a bid for the 98 Kingdom Academy of the Rapier.  Site potentially in Ravensfort area.  Potentially sponsored by 3-4 regional groups.  This is all very preliminary.  I wanted to get thoughts and comments.  Structure would be 2 tracks:  Intro/Basic and Intermediate/Advanced.  Classes taught by 2 instructors each.  BOTH Cadets and DONS needed as instructors.  Please send me info if you are interested in Helping, Teaching, or what classes you would like to TAKE.  Thanks!!!!!

Don Modius
Ansteorra