ANST - A&S "skill ranks"...

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Jan 5 09:30:59 PST 1998

Pug wrote:
> Those people playing Mozart, etc, are just reproducing
> something that has been done for many years. They are not creating
> anything new.

I think I disagree.  There is always room for how to interpret
the music -- the technique.  (Similarly, N different heralds can
do a court N different ways, even if they say exactly the same words.)
I think there's more room for interpretation in earlier arts, where we don't have complete
information -- consider redacting recipies or reconstructing a dance.

Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.