ANST - Steppes 12th Night

ches ches at io.com
Tue Jan 6 23:16:00 PST 1998

http://www.io.com/~ches/12thnight.html

Map and details are up on the site. May I put your post on there too please?
:)

 We are in need of servers so PLEASE volunteer ASAP, you get a special deal
if you do. Send all inquiries to the autocrats! :)

January 10, 1998

Sokol Hall, Ennis, Texas

Noon - 11pm

Twelfth Night in the Steppes is a time to celebrate! Feast, dance, sing, see
old friends, decorate feast tables, and attend court! Although there is no
set theme this year, We encourage you to wear your finest new court clothes
(and perhaps win our costume contest), and enjoy many of the Steppes
traditional festivities.
Our site is Sokol Hall in Ennis, Tx. It opens at noon and closes at 11pm.
Alcohol will be available at the cash bar only. Please do not bring your
own! Competition for the Gulf War static artist will be held during the day.
Please see the Kingdom A&S column for details. A Badge Earning Class for
children will be taught by Countess Valeria. Merchants are welcome!

A delicious feast will be prepared by Sir Gunther and Duchess Joselyn. While
there is no limit on the feast, we would appreciate advance reservations.

Site fee (feast included) is $10 in advance, $12 at the door. Children 4-12
are $5 in advance, $6 at the door. Family maximum is $30 in advance, $35 at
the door.

Reservations held only with payment to the Autocrat.

Make checks payable to: SCA Inc., Barony of the Steppes.

There will be a tournament the following day, Sunday the 11th, at Flagpole
Hill weather permitting. (Weather not permitting, we'll degenerate into a
post revel and song session at my,(Lord John Tall of the Three Hawks), house
likely. :-) )

Autocrats:
Lord John Tall of the Three Hawks
Jon Loeliger