ANST - Court Herald Style

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Jan 7 06:47:01 PST 1998

As a court herald and as a baron, I would add one piece of advice.  If
you
are at all unsure of what to say and when.  GET A SCRIPT!  I am more
than
happy to provide my heralds with a script for court.  The scripts I
have
given have been as short as 2 lines and as detailed as writing down
EXACTLY
what I wanted the herald to say, word for word (this was for a
nervous
herald doing their first court).

>> Yeah, on the other hand be careful when heralding for Kein and
Alisha. If only I had a shilling
>> for every time His Majesty turned to me and said, "Pendaran,
stall", or something along those
>> lines. If it were up to me, I would NEVER go off script.
Extemporaneous speaking just scares
>> the day lights out of me. Really. (Did my nose just grow an inch of
two?)

-Pendaran