ANST - Court Herald Style

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Jan 6 11:35:12 PST 1998

On Tue, 06 Jan 1998 11:43:54 -0600, Burke McCrory
<bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us> wrote:

<!>
<!>Perhaps the best Ansteorran Court herald was the first.  Master
Korwyn
<!>Marius Velis Ariannaid set a standard that was both efficient and
fun.
<!>
<!>
<!>In Service to the Dream
<!>
<!>Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
<!>Baron of Wiesenfeuer
<!>Kingdom of Ansteorra
<!>mka Burke McCrory

Hey!! No fair, Sir Burke.  I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe
to drop.  Tell us about it....    Please?

Larkin
===
    The common eye sees only the outside of things, and judges by that,
    but the seeing eye pierces through and reads the heart and the soul,
    finding there capacities which the outside didn't indicate or promise.
			--Mark Twain