ANST - gibberish in my mail?

Baronman Baronman at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 06:36:59 PST 1998

>Greetings from Othar in Stargate,
>
>      Could some kind gentle please explain why many of the postings to
>our list contain so much duplication of previous messages or the
>seemingly unending (itseemsthatway) lines of undeciphered gibberish?  I
>mean by that the lines of ////****---- etc.

Careful Othar

Baron Blackfox ( God rest his soul) and I took a LOT of heat for complaining
about this same problem many months ago.  I think even Sir Galen of Bristol
complains once in a while also.  Don't do any good so just sit down, be quiet
and take it ( like the good squire that you are).

Baron Bors

"All prosey, dull Society sinners
Who chatter and bleat and bore
Are sent to hear sermons from mystical Germans
Who preach from ten 'till four!"									The Mikado