ANST - Court Herald Style

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jan 7 09:24:18 PST 1998

Martin, Brian wrote:

> >> Yeah, on the other hand be careful when heralding for Kein and
> Alisha. If only I had a shilling
> >> for every time His Majesty turned to me and said, "Pendaran,
> stall", or something along those
> >> lines. If it were up to me, I would NEVER go off script.
> Extemporaneous speaking just scares
> >> the day lights out of me. Really. (Did my nose just grow an inch of
> two?)

Not just Kein & Alisha.  I heralded Inman & Drusilla's final court,
and just as we were about to process in, I turned to Inman and asked,
"Do we have ceremony for this?  Some script?"  He said, "nah, we'll
just wing it."  And we did.

Lots of royalty count on their herald's ability to extemporize.

> -Pendaran

- Galen of Bristol

--
pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job