ANST - Court Herald Style

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:55:23 PST 1998

>As for mechanics: be audible, be prepared (know the business, what to
>say, and how to say it), and be efficient, and I for one won't kvetch.

A small request from the audience - please, please, PLEASE understand
and remember that's there's more to being audible than being LOUD. Loud
is good, loud is wonderful, but if you don't ARTICULATE, loud is
worthless.

I can't tell you how many courts I've lost interest in because I
couldn't understand what the herald was saying because they wouldn't
articulate. (And I make a point of sitting in the front half of the
hall.)

Lady Catriona
tmcd at austin.ibm.com