ANST - Court Herald Style

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Jan 7 10:28:07 PST 1998

Actually, I don't mind in the least when asks me to stall of fill. In
fact, I've been known to stall or fill or put words in the King's
mouth without Him asking me to. Its a great deal of fun and I usually
get quite a good look from Him. Of course, there was that time that He
reached for the dagger He keeps tucked in the back of His belt...

-Pendaran "Thus Spake the King" Glamorgan