ANST - 14th century knights

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Jan 7 11:00:11 PST 1998

 I am curious as to what era most people
>are choosing to center on.  It seems that there is a trend towards later
>persona's.

<SIR> Alexis,
I have decided on a late Italian Ren, possibly 1460-1500.   The armour style
I have tentatively chosen is German...1360's or so....to incorporate chest
protection without taking away from the armouring style.  I am also
contemplating an alternate persona of a Beguin (1500), but this woman would
not be married or have children (ooooooo....what a concept!) and would have
adapted a poverish lifestyle into her living.

(I'm really good at the poverish lifestyle...I've been practicing this for
years!)

Allysyn
soontobeamutantleftytoo
timo