ANST - Court Herald Style

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 7 11:48:14 PST 1998

At 11:13 AM 1/7/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Indeed, Catriona, loud is not enough.  Enunciate and go slowly.
>For more help, talk to Crandall, or Robin, or Lucais, or ...
                                               ^^^^^^

Love Lucais.  One of the best court heralds around.

There are one or two heralds in the kingdom who get so wrapped up in trying
to sound English, or something, that you can't understand them unless they
are facing you directly.  If they turn their heads while heralding, you lose
everything.

Another excellent court herald, whom I haven't seen anyone list yet, is
James ap Benyl.

Catherine