ANST - Info-seeking on two events..

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Jan 7 14:20:37 PST 1998

Hello!

anyone who is in need of Candlemas information should check the Bryn
Gwlad website at:

www.bryn-gwlad.org

Once there, look at the calendar, under January, for information on
Candlemas. If the information for which you're looking is not there,
contact information for the stewards and the cook is listed.

Yours,
Pendaran

"Royalty, as I've been assured, don't claw at their ass in order to
provoke thought."
-Harry Flashman, "Royal Flash"