ANST - 14th century knights

Kateryn R Heathryge heatherford.manor at juno.com
Wed Jan 7 16:42:09 PST 1998

On Wed, 07 Jan 1998 12:49:07 -0600 Alexis <drwise at swbell.net> writes:
 I am curious as to what era most
>people
>are choosing to center on.  It seems that there is a trend towards
>later
>persona's.

Calling I. Mark Carlson!  He did a survey about persona, but I have
changed accounts since then, so I can't tell you the specific findings.
Try the ansteorra archives in 1996, and I would guess April-May.

Personally, I am 14th cent. for the clothes and politics and my lord is
12th (I think), but I do not let that limit what I sew  for either of us.

Happy to be a landed widow,

Kateryn Heathrydge
Three Rivers, Calontir
heatherford.manor at juno.com
c/o Grimfells Witness Relocation Program