Breath Support was Re: ANST - Court Herald Style

njones at ix.netcom.com njones at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 7 17:17:01 PST 1998

Kateryn R Heathryge wrote:
> I like the term "breath support", as that is how it feels for me.

What a coincidence...I happen to be teaching a class on breath support
and tone production for the SCA at the next wInterkingdom.  Although I
am a singer more than a herald, the techniques work for both.

So, if you can't make it to Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas, by all means try to
make it to Northkeep's wInterkingdom!  Good people, great food and fires
at both ends of the hall!
That's entertainment.

Gio,
singer, voice student and very rarely herald.