ANST - Info-seeking on two events..

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Tue Jan 6 22:15:59 PST 1998

>From Tomonaga:

I saw your message about needing info on Lyonesse; in order to fight, you
need to send a letter of intent to the Baroness, Mari ferch Rathyen
(Karen Moon, 210-657-1311.  I'm afraid I don't know her address).  At its
most basic, it needs to state your sponsor's name and the fact of your
planning to fight in the lists.  It can be as plain or simple as you want
to make it; in years past there has been an informal competition to make
letters of intent unique--everything from fully illuminated scrolls to
engraving runes on a rock.  The date on which the letter is received
determines the fighter's position in the march of precedence that opens
the tourney.

For male fighters, you have to be sponsored by a lady.  I don't know if
there is such a requirement for a female fighter.

The barony's URL is http://pages.prodigy.com/valencia/bjornsbo.html