ANST - The Sword of State (more info)

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Thu Jan 8 08:12:11 PST 1998

Baron Bors writes:

"This is the first that I have heard of this .  What all was taken and at
what event?"

The Ansteorran Sword of State was stolen from their Majesties vehicle outside of their mundane home, along with some personal property. It was not taken at an event, nor is anyone involved with the SCA suspected.

Lord Manfred Wolf  writes:

"I'm sure this is being taken care of by a gentle in the area, but confirmation of such would make me feel better... has anyone started a search for the Sword of State (or any of the other items stolen)???"

A police report has been filed, and the Austin police are checking pawn shop records as they come in. In addition, HRM, as well as members of their Majesties entourage and members of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, are checking the places mentioned on a regular basis.

Allaric Styrr
called TuhTahl
Khanate Dancing Tyger
Dark Horde Moritu