ANST - The Sword of State (don't delete)

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Thu Jan 8 07:49:24 PST 1998

>>From what I heard, almost all the Royal Regalia was stolen... Sword of
>>State, Crowns, Herald's portfolio, quite a bit of garb, feast gear, and
>>personal items such as daggers, boots, and books. And all this was stolen
>>while the vehicle was in front of their home!
>Anyone know additional info?

When His Majesty announced the theft at Wiesenfeuer's Yule Revel, he
mentioned that other items were stolen, but I can't recall that he said
anything about other Regalia.  In fact, I think I recall seeing the crown
on his head at the time, although I do not remember specifically looking
for it.   I can't image that the crowns would be stolen and he would not
bother to mention it.

Rumil Fletcher