ANST - Repost: Info for Central List Subscribe

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 9 07:24:23 PST 1998

(I've received a private request to re-post this to the Ansteorran
general mailing list...)

Unto all who may peruse these presentations,
greetings and blessings of the day upon yourselves and your houses,
from Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra!

QUICK SUMMARY: (relatively) new Internet mailing list for the
Central Region of Ansteorra, y'all come visit!

SUBSCRIPTION INSTRUCTIONS (via e-mail):
send mail to Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG
subject line irrelevant,
body of message equal "subscribe Central"

(via WWW) Go to http://www.ansteorra.org/lists.html to perform
mailing list tasks. "central" is available as one of the choices in
the first pull-down box (the same one with ansteorra, in case
lists.html has been re-organized since I last visited).

Intended coverage:
Events, concerns, and general discussions of interest to SCA members
in the Central Region of Ansteorra. (As list admin, I expect to
interpret this mission statement with a fairly broad brush...)

(This message to be repeated about once per month on the
kingdom-wide Ansteorran mail list TFN.)

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com