ANST - Gulf Wars Reservation Information

John Hill PURSUWER at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 9 09:49:11 PST 1998

Hello All!!!!

Please pass the following information on to anyone interested:

If you want to pre-reserve for Gulf Wars VII, you must have your
reservations post-marked by February 4, 1998.  If it is postmarked after
that date, then the reservation will be returned to you.

At this time, we are OUT OF BEDSPACE.  We have been accepting reservations
for only a month now and already have over 500 reservations.

If you have reserved, and need to cancel a reservation, I must have the
request in writing no later than MARCH 4, 1998. After that date, no refunds
will be issued.

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Thank you,

Dame Fiona Mairi MacQuarrie
Reservationist and Trollcrat
Rebecca A. Powell
Humphreys, Dunlap, Wellford, Acuff & Stanton, P.C.
165 Madison Ave., Suite 2200
Memphis, TN  38103-2795
901-523-8088
fax:  901-523-8261