ANST - Heraldic Consult Table at Steppes 12th Night

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Fri Jan 9 11:04:34 PST 1998

There will be a heraldic consultation table at Steppes 12th Night this
weekend.  You can come to research names and/or armory.  It will be at
Da'ud's and Anna's table, with our current plan.  If you want to
research, if you're a herald, or if you just want to schmooze, stop on
by.

(When we're open, that is.  Things are a bit tentative, what with
scheduling around three courts, five circle meetings, and a College of
Heralds plenary chapter meeting.  Improvise and adapt.)

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.