ANST - Steppes 12th Night

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Sun Jan 11 09:57:25 PST 1998

My compliments to the Barony of the Steppes on a fine 12th
Night event.  For me, it was a whole lot of meetings, but
it sure looked like a lot of fun was had.  My lady certainly
enjoyed herself better than at any event in recent memory.

Over 30 awards were given, including the two previously
announced laurels, Fritz and Reginlief, as well as a Court
Baronage for Lady Octavia, and an Iris for Lady Damaris.
It was announced that Baroness Kat will be made a Mistress
of the Pelican at Northern Regional.  Congratulations to
all the many award recipients.

I think Vanora got pictures of most of the eight knights
who helped out with kitchen clean-up; that was fun, too.
It's been too long since I did that sort of work.  I may
have to start travelling with an apron.

- Galen of Bristol