ANST - The Sword of State (info control)

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Sun Jan 11 16:12:20 PST 1998

On Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:22:58 -0500, "Shane B." <shaneb at icubed.net> wrote:

>Lord Larkin O'Kane wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 10 Jan 1998 15:23:47 -0500, "Shane B." <shaneb at icubed.net> wrote:
>>
>> >True and I read it too...
>> >
>> >Charles Richardson wrote:
>>
>> Shane, is it really necessary for you to include all the ASCII crap and
>> then quote it too?
>>
>> Larkin
>

>Ooops sorry M'lord!  Can you find it in your heart to forgive me??
>[grin]
>
>Lord Alastair

<gr>
Thanks Alastair.  I shouldn't have been so damned rude about it.  Must
have turned around in bed and got up on the wrong side.  Then I had to go
and send it to the list instead of private.

Larkin
===
    The common eye sees only the outside of things, and judges by that,
    but the seeing eye pierces through and reads the heart and the soul,
    finding there capacities which the outside didn't indicate or promise.
			--Mark Twain