ANST - Southern Regional Melee Practice

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Mon Jan 12 08:01:55 PST 1998

Greetings!

On Sunday , January 18th (day after Coronation), there will be a regional
melee/war practice and general hoedown at Brison Park in College Station,
Tx. (Shire of the Shadowlands). Any and all are most welcome! The site is
the normal Shadowlands practice site, which I will be posting directions
very shortly. Bring your new fighters and friends as we will have loaner
gear available. This is a public park , and combat archery will unfortunatly
not be allowed due to city restrictions. Practice will start about 1:00pm.
After practice, there will be a potluck dinner/post-revel at my house (about
2 blocks from Brison park). We will be suppling meat and chicken, if
everyone brings a side dish and drinks, we should be covered.

If you wish to come to the dinner, *please* rsvp me!  We want to have plenty
to eat for everyone.

COME! FIGHT! KILL! PARTY! (sheesh, I'm starting to sound like Sir Lyonel)

To rsvp- (409)693-7600 or
               dentim at myriad.net

Timo
fashionableleftybyRoyalrequest(newRoyaltymustfilloutrequestformsintriplicate) :)