ANST - Too many meetings, too little fun

Scot Eddy seddy at vvm.com
Mon Jan 12 07:53:15 PST 1998

Gentles,

Ulf Gunnarson wrote:

In short, the Red-Tape event would turn into just another event, with
two lists, an A&S, a bardic, and a feast.

If, as Baroness Zara Zena, other kingdoms have had and continue to
have "red-tape events" then there must be a way of doing them
successfully. Would they have them if there were all of these
problems? I doubt it. Maybe we should contact some good nobles of
these other kingdoms and ask them for ideas.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian