ANST - Chivalry at Steppes 12th Night

Todd Marsh tmarsh at algoma.com
Mon Jan 12 20:11:53 PST 1998

Thyra thanked people who helped at 12th Night, including:

*the members of the chivalry, who came into the kitchen during court, in
their nicest Twelfth Night garb, to clean up after us (I hope I'm not
forgetting anyone) - Galen of Bristol, Godwin, Conrad, Daffydd, Alrek
Kanin, Corwin, Duke Mikael (and Mikaela!), Dieter, and Lyonel.  There
were so many white belts in the kitchen, it looked like a belted circle
(except they were having fun - admit it, guys, you know you did!)

Now there is a group of people who know the meanings of Chivalry.  Well Done!

Llywelyn
Lord Elfsea