ANST - AOA/GOA etc courts

IagoAH IagoAH at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 14:46:32 PST 1998

>>An idea that just hit me (*wham* OW!): perhaps we just have
>>>to say "only major business in major events' courts".  No
>>>awards below GoAs, say, or some other more-or-less arbitrary
>>>cutoff?  The courts get substantially shorter, and each
>>>piece of business is of interest to more people.

Ranting and ravng alert!!

What about those non-armigerous awards that are below even AOA's on paper.
Ask anyone with a Queen's Rapier or Sable Falcon.   I guess there would be no
more Lions made at coronation. After all it isn't armigerous, and is "below" a
GOA.  Yeah Right!
Sorry, I'll quit ranting and raving now.

I guess my point is that if you do not enjoy sitting through a long court then
leave.  Go outside and chat with the others who don't like courts.  It won't
kill you, and if they call your name, someone will come and get you.  Some may
think it rude, but it is better than yaking through court (which we all have
done) or even worse, snoring.

Iago