ANST - About me - Rowan

Rowan2u Rowan2u at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 06:40:50 PST 1998

OK, here it is, as promised.

I'm not sure what you will want to know, so if I leave out something
importiant just yell <smile>.

I'm Rowan, I'm 21 and single. I have an 8-5 m-f job, so I hope that means I'll
be able to participate often! I live in Tulsa ( Northkeep? I've been reading
lots of stuff on the web.) and I'm new to Tulsa and the SCA.  I'm a little
shy, though, so meeting new people is kind of a daunting task.

I have a little garb, but not much, and I don't know who I want to be yet, so
I'm thinking I shouldn't just go out and buy what looks pretty. My religion is
a Celtic Pagan religion so I want my persona (sp?) to be also.

Well, that's all I can think of for now, but if you have questions, ask away.