ANST - coronation meeting

Lenny Zimmermann zarlor at acm.org
Thu Jan 15 07:20:59 PST 1998

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 17:56:21 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

[snip]

>Also, there are still quite a few articles in the
>lost and found from last year's TRF.
>If you are missing anything, contact me.

My lady and I are missing a few things and just on the off chance we
left any of it at TRF, here the list:

A large ceramic stein (wide base tapering more near the top)
Black cloak with Hook & Eye clasp hidden behind a clost frog clasp
Blue cloak with a fur collar and beige lining
Black skirt

I can't think of anything else offhand, but do you happen to have any
of those? We will be at coronation and very grateful if you do
(especially if you have the stein!)

Lionardo
zarlor at acm.org