ANST - Bors loosing his daughter?!

Joe Wolf JWolf at bisys.com
Thu Jan 15 08:02:40 PST 1998

Baronman <Baronman at aol.com> wrote:

>One of the projects that as Baron and Baroness, I and my wife implimented was
>a fostering program.  We tried to match up people just like you with couples
>who we thought would guide and nurture the new person through the whys, wheres
>and pitfalls of the SCA.  We, ourselves took two lovely ladies as our foster
>daughters, HL Teleri and Lady Leslie.  Both have gone and remained in the SCA
>many years, in fact we are about to lose our Teleri in marriage to the Lord
>Manfred.

Actually Bors, don't think of it as loosing your daughter, but gaining a German at your feast table!
                            <Grin!>

Lord Manfred Wolf:   the hopelessly, utterly, completely enamored fiancé of the talented, graceful, beautiful and charming Honorable Lady Teleri ferch Pawl... daughter of Old 'Whats-His-Name'