ANST - Steppes 12th Night

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 11:24:59 PST 1998

<<
 The fact that most of your volunteers came from outside the Barony
 suggests that the press gang wasn't very efficient or that your group is
 having a high incidence of burnout.

 Bear >>

or that the heavy players were busy elsewhere, helping in court, running as
Royal enterage, co-ordinating other activities.  Sometimes it is possible to
run out of warm bodies, especially when these bodies are trapped in endless
meetings.

Tyrca

P.S.  (Hope that doesn't happen in a couple of weeks, at the Rapier Champion
here in Namron.  I know that I can always depend on the Barony to put on a
good show [I hope!]