ANST - Adopt me - Rowan

Michael Peters shdwstel at telepath.com
Thu Jan 15 19:06:17 PST 1998

AaIidFeie wrote:

> oh, that's a very lovely idea! ::hauls herself up on the auction...er adoption
> block:: now, should I write a little add about myself? <big grin>
>
> Well, joking aside, I'll keep my eye out for a friendly crew to get adopted
> by. Where should I go, in Tulsa, to keep my eye out?
>
> Thank you for the suggestion!*
>
> Rowan

Rowan,
  Sometimes newcomers can be a little awestruck /leery of those with
rank.DON'T BE.  Talk to your Baron and Baroness they are warm wonderful
people. Most everyone in Northkeep is friendly and hospitable. (Of
course bjorlik would make a good daa. He has lots of sheep and a girl's
gotta have a dowry you know <grin>)

Yours,
Lord Mykaru